Table of Contents
- 1 Chart for the Best Sewing Machine Brands — 2019 Guide
- 2 1. Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine
- 3 2. Brother Project Runway Sewing Machine
- 4 3. Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
- 5 4. Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 6 5. Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 7 6. JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 8 7. SINGER 7258 Stylist Computerized Sewing Machine
- 9 8. SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist Computerized Sewing Machine
- 10 This is my list for the best sewing machine brands for 2019. Have you tried any of them? Let me know in the comments!
- 11 You Might Also Like ...
What are the best sewing machine brands? There are tons of sewing machine brands on the market. It can be very confusing to purchase a new one. Be sure to check out my guide to what you will need in your beginner sewing box.
Chart for the Best Sewing Machine Brands — 2019 Guide
This machine is simple to use for both regular sewing projects and quilting, coming with a built-in free arm that helps with sleeves and pant legs. Reasonably priced, with the 2019 Woman’s Choice Awards. Adjustable speed. I personally own a Brother machine, and I absolutely love mine. It’s so simple to use.
Another award winner, by Brother. Also comes with a free arm. Ultra lightweight, with many of the same features for an even better price. This is a great machine for travelers.
Easy to use dial pattern selections, with a drop feed for free motion sewing for basic quilting. Small and compact. A bit more expensive than the Brother models.
A bit more expensive than the other models but still not unreasonable and scary. Offers an automatic declutch bobbin winder to make your threading life easy.
For the more industrial and serious sewist, try on the industrial Juki models. You can go from garments to hemming to drape sewing to quilting, all seamlessly. Try out the thread cutter.
This is a heavy duty model, a little less industrial than the previous model, but almost as good. This model will sew pretty much anything that can fit underneath the presser fit. Has a learning curve.
The Singers are the quintessential sewing machine with a long history. This model is reasonably priced. You can set the desired stitch with a simple push of the button. Loads with accessories, and comes with 100 built-in stitches. Durable and heavy-duty.
With over 600 built-in stitches including alphanumeric fonts and 13 buttonholes. This machine is like a quilting and crafters dream without buying an embroidery machine or something too complex or expensive.