A big shoutout to the new year. It'll be better than the last.
First, I wanted to apologize that I've been incognito for a while. 2020 was a bad year for everyone, and we've needed to make some transitions as life changed around us. Many of my friends got the coronavirus. PA's governor, Tom Wolf, locked everyone down. And we've had to learn how to work from home.
But the extra time sans commute has also had some bright spots. I've taken more walks with Joe despite reports that it increases coronavirus (but the science is being questioned). We've also had many more cuddles now that I've been home full-time.
I also have a lot more time to write. Except, of course, when I decided to play Final Fantasy. What can I say. Moogles are super adorable, even if they happen to be Good King Moggle Mog going to give some us ass kickery.
New Year's resolutions are so cliché, but they seem to work, at least for like 8% of the people who commit to them. My New Year's resolution is all about more writing ... and more writing ... and more writing.
Ahem. I digress.
On the surface, it seems like I've been super lazy. (I'm also not denying laziness ...) I do have a lot of changes to roll out this year, including some updates to
Joe's website, my writing website, posting more Instagram updates, some freebies on the site, and sending out a legal thriller short story -- the short story should happen within the next week or so. I hope you download it, and you like it. If you'd like, you can drop me a line and tell me what you think.
Hopefully, everyone will get a lot more of Joe. And that's a great thing.
The Last Amen by C.C. Jameson is free on the Kindle right now. Also, don't forget to get your Amazon Prime First Reads! (That’s a referral link! Thanks for your support!)
I'm watching Goliath on Amazon Prime starring Billy Bob Thornton (who plays a guy named Billy ... I always think that's strange when an actor plays a character with the same first name ... although, technically, yeah, his name is Billy not Billy Bob). Billy Bob is amazing, as always, and the legal thriller part doesn't want to make me hurl. So I recommend. ++
This has nothing to do with anything, but I've been reading this book called I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi. It is very good financial advice, and I am a fan of his writing style. However, he makes several mistakes with the section on college student loans, so be sure to do your research on the Income Based Repayment and Student Loan Forgiveness programs.
I'm also making a bunch of dog treats, and I will be sharing my recipes in another freebie. I will definitely email everyone out once the short book is done! It will feature some more pawesomely pawesome pictures of Joe.
If you'd like, you can subscribe to the paid version of my Substack newsletter. I haven't gotten around to making anything special for the paid version, so you'd mostly just be supporting me on my writing endeavors. But soon, I am going even more freebies for anyone who upgrades the subscription.
As always, thank you for your support and love! With these trying times, let's all give each other (virtual and germ-free) hugs.
Let me know if you are interested in the pattern for Joe's hoodie, which I made from recycled t-shirts.
50 Happy New Year Wishes to Spread Joy and Positivity in 2021
Here are all the sayings that I could come up with for well wishes in the New Year. I should be a writer for Hallmark.
- As the sun sets on the old year, let it carry away all your worries and bring forth a fresh start.
- In the tapestry of life, may the new year weave moments of happiness and fulfillment.
- Welcome the new year with open arms, for it holds the key to your dreams.
- Wishing you a year filled with serendipitous encounters, kind souls, and lifelong friendships.
- May your dreams take flight in the coming year.
- Let go of the past, embrace the present, and welcome the future with open hearts.
- Wishing you a year of self-care, self-discovery, and profound inner peace.
- In the gallery of life, may the new year showcase your talents and creativity.
- As the clock strikes midnight, let the new year bring you love and happiness.
- Here's to a year where every challenge becomes an opportunity for growth and transformation.
- May the dawn of the new year bring you strength to overcome any challenges that come your way.
- As the clock ticks into the new year, dance to the rhythm of your dreams.
- May the new year be a blank page, waiting for you to write a story of success and happiness.
- In the garden of life, may the new year bloom with abundance, prosperity, and love.
- May your path be illuminated with positivity and success in the new year.
- As you step into the new year, believe in yourself and the magic of your potential.
- Let the sparkle of the new year ignite your dreams and guide you towards success.
- Embrace the new year with open-heartedness and let love guide your every step.
- May the upcoming year be your best one yet.
- May your dreams soar to new heights in the upcoming year.
- In the tapestry of time, may the new year weave moments of joy, harmony, and pure bliss.
- Here's to a year filled with abundant blessings and opportunities knocking at your door.
- May the new year inspire you to spread your wings and soar to new heights of achievement.
- May the new year be a symphony of laughter, love, and success.
- As the calendar flips, embrace the new year with gratitude and a heart full of joy.
- In the book of life, may the new year write chapters of prosperity and triumph.
- As the new year dawns upon us, may it bring you happiness and good fortune.
- Wishing you a year brimming with love, positivity, and endless possibilities.
- Every day is a fresh start; embrace the new year with a positive mindset.
- Let go of the past, embrace the infinite potential of the new year.
- Cheers to a fresh start and a promising future.
- Wishing you peace, love, and happiness in the new year.
- Celebrate the new year with a heart filled with gratitude and a spirit of kindness.
- Believe in yourself, and the new year will bring miracles your way.
- As the calendar turns, embrace the opportunity to rewrite your story.
- May the new year be a symphony of dreams realized and aspirations fulfilled.
- Wishing you good health, success, and abundant happiness in the coming year.
- May the new year bring you a renewed sense of purpose and passion.
- Here's to a year where each day is filled with sunshine, laughter, and boundless happiness.
- May the new year be a compass that leads you to the shores of happiness and fulfillment.
- Here's to a year filled with beautiful sunsets, warm hugs, and cherished moments.
- Dream big, believe in yourself, and let the new year be your canvas for success.
- May the new year bring you opportunities to make a positive difference in the world.
- May the new year unfold with infinite possibilities and extraordinary adventures.
- In the canvas of the new year, paint your life with vibrant colors of happiness.
- May the new year be a symphony of achievements, laughter, and beautiful memories.
- In the realm of possibilities, may the new year be a gateway to your wildest dreams.
- Here's to a year filled with joy that radiates from within and touches every aspect of your life.
- May the new year bring you a wealth of happiness, health, and abundant success.
- May the new year be a chapter of your life that is filled with peace, love, and harmony.